1 kg Chicken wings1 tbs sweet chili sauce (add more or less, depending on how spicy you like things)
3 tbs hoi sin sauce
3 tbs honey
3 tbs Kajup Manis (Indonesian sweet soy)
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1/2 tsp crushed garlic (or 1 small clove)
1 tbs lemon juice (orange juice can be substituted)
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1. Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a large bowl. Mix well2. Trim wing tips from chicken and discard (or save to make stock or soup)
3. Add chicken to marinade and stir well to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate (preferably over night), stirring every few hours
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
6. Place chicken in oven tray and bake for approx 1.5 hrs. Turn the chicken after 30mins and baste with marinade
7. Serve as finger food at a party, or with some rice as a main meal.